Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The final presentation (not)

My Comm218 class has come to an end! That means 6 units, and 10 weeks to go to complete my 40 year quest for a BS degree in Information Technology - Software Engineering!
Not bad for a guy who started out as a navy nuke, electrical tech, Top40 DJ, Musician (still), TV Director, Voice over talent, Commercial Producer, Software Developer, Director of Technology, Business Analyst, oh, and dad, grandpa, and  husband! It's been an exciting life and I can't say there have been many regrets. Maybe a few, but fortunately not many.
So enough drivel... the point of this particular post has todo with filling in some blanks on my last presentation for class.
First, a photo - Sunset over San Francisco.  That's what I saw from my hotel during my last taped presentation for class. After I posted the assignment, I thought it might have been rude that I didn't show it after I mentioned it - it WAS beautifully distracting! So here you go! Nature's beauty over man's creation - the Oakland Bay Bridge with its lights on as the sun set over the pacific ocean.




No comments:

Post a Comment